International Recruitment Agencies for Nurses in USA – Are you looking for a nursing job in the USA? If so, you’ll likely need to enlist the help of an international recruitment agency. These agencies are well-equipped to help you find a nursing career in any location in the USA, and they can also help you get started with the application process.
READ ALSO: Nursing Jobs in America for Foreigners – Apply Now
What are International Recruitment Agencies for Nurses?
When looking for a new nursing job, many people turn to their local staffing agencies. But what if you’re not from the United States? Or you’re not interested in working for a large organization? Then you may want to consider hiring an international recruitment agency. These agencies can help you find a nursing job in any country in the world.
An international recruitment agency will carefully review your resume and cover letter and contact employers who are interested in hiring nurses from abroad. They will also provide you with contacts for international embassies and consulates. You may even have to take a language test or visit the country you want to work in before getting a job offer. International recruitment agencies are worth considering if you want a wider range of nursing jobs.
How do International Recruitment Agencies work?
International recruitment agencies work by sourcing nurses from other countries and placing them in US hospitals. They often have connections with hospitals in the United States and can act as a middleman between the hospital and the nurse. This means that international recruitment agencies can be more expensive than traditional methods of finding a nurse, but they can also be more flexible in terms of the type of nurse they can place.
READ ALSO: Nursing Aide Jobs in USA for Foreigners – URGENT – APPLY NOW
What are the Requirements for Applying for an International Recruitment Agency for Nurses?
An international recruitment agency for nurses specializes in finding nurses for international companies and hospitals. Requirements for applying to an international recruitment agency for nurses vary depending on the agency.
On a general note, they will require you to have a resume, letters of recommendation, transcripts, and a copy of your passport. Most agencies also require candidates to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
What are the Benefits of Working with an International Recruitment Agency for Nurses?
There are many benefits to working with an international recruitment agency for nurses. These agencies can help you find the best position for your skills and experience and can connect you with employers all over the world. They can also provide support throughout the recruitment process, from finding job vacancies to preparing your resume.
Some of the benefits of working with an international recruitment agency for nurses include:
- Access to a wider range of job opportunities. With an agency on your side, you’ll be able to search for positions in a much wider range of hospitals and medical facilities around the world. This will give you more opportunities to find a position that meets your specific needs and career goals.
- More exposure to different types of nursing. When you work with an international recruitment agency, you’ll have access to a wide variety of nursing jobs. This means that you’ll have a better chance of finding a position that matches your skill set and interests.
- Flexible working hours. With an agency on your side, you can choose how much time you want to spend looking for a job and how much time you want to focus on preparing your resume and interviewing for positions. This allows you to balance both your work and personal life as comfortably as possible.
- Access to a team of experienced professionals. Working with an international recruitment agency for nurses will give you access to a team of experienced professionals who can help you through the entire recruitment process. They’ll be able to help you find the right position, prepare your resume and interview skills, and connect you with employers all over the world.
READ ALSO: Nurse Assistant Jobs in USA – APPLY NOW
What are the Best International Recruitment Agencies for Nurses in USA?
There are a number of international recruitment agencies that specialize in finding nurses for positions in the USA.
According to Nursetogether, some of the best-known international recruitment agencies for nurses in USA include:
ADEX Medical Staffing
ADEX has a network of recruiters in over 150 countries and can help connect you with the best nursing opportunities in the USA.
Alda Professional Placement Services
Alda specializes in the placement of nurses in hospitals and healthcare facilities across the USA.
ASMCI USA is a network of over 200 staffing agencies in the USA, and specializes in finding nurses for positions in healthcare facilities. It also assists with NCLEX, IELTS, or TOEFL preparation with no agency fees.
Christine Paris Enterprises USA Inc
Christine Paris Enterprises specializes in the placement of nurses in both the private and public sectors. It is a full-service agency, with placements also in Australia and UK.
Emerald Health Services
EHS is a global healthcare company and one of the world’s largest providers of healthcare services. It is a full-service agency, that places top healthcare professionals into positions within the best healthcare organizations in the US.
Global Nursing Recruiters
Global Nursing Recruiters specializes in finding nurses for positions in both the private and public sectors. It also has a network of recruiters in over 100 countries. It is the Number 1 recruiting agency for African and Caribbean-trained nurses.
GlobeMed Resources has a network of recruiters in over 50 countries. It offers benefits such as reimbursing the cost of exams, immigration, & travel. They are highly focused on Indian RN.
READ ALSO: Home Based Online Earning Jobs 2023 without Investment – APPLY NOW
Tips for Applying for International Recruitment Agencies for Nurses in USA
There are many international recruitment agencies that offer jobs for nurses in the USA. These agencies can be a great resource if you are looking to move to the USA or if you are already living in the USA and want to find a new job. Before applying with an agency, be sure to do your research and find an agency that is reputable and has a good track record of placing nurses in the USA.
Here are some tips for applying with an agency:
- Ensure that the agency has a good website. The website should include information about the agency, such as its location and how to apply.
- Research the types of positions that the agency offers. Are they primarily focused on placing nurses in traditional hospital settings? Or do they have more diverse opportunities available, such as hospices or rural hospitals?
- Be prepared to submit your resume and cover letter in an electronic format. Many agencies require this information in order to review your application.
- Make sure that you understand the company’s salary requirements before you apply. Many agencies will only consider candidates who are willing to work for less than the average wage in their region.
If you are looking for a reputable international recruitment agency to help find a position as a registered nurse in the USA, then be sure to check out the above list. These agencies have proven themselves time and time again by being dedicated to helping nurses find jobs in the US, whether it is through direct placement or finding matching opportunities with nursing employers. With so many options available, it can be hard to know which one is right for you – but our selection should provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
READ ALSO: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada for 2023 – APPLY NOW