How to use Facebook’s Favorite List – Being able to select your most visited sites, your closest friends and pages you find really good and placing each and every one of your favorite stuff and people in an easily accessible spot/ list is amazing. This new feature” Facebook Favorite List” is a bit similar to Instagram Close Friends called Favorites. With this feature, you’ll be able to pick out friends from the general group of friends then forward them to their Facebook story or a camera-based post from Messenger to those particular people’s message thread. Read on and find out how to use Facebook’s Favorite List.
How to use Facebook’s Favorite List
Knowing how to use the Facebook’s Favorite List isn’t difficult. Follow the steps below and learn how it’s done.
- Go to your Facebook App.
- Tap the = located in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Head to the Favorites section. It’s close to the bottom of the menu.
- Tap on the Add Favorites. You’ll find it at the bottom of the selection. After that you’ll be able to select groups, pages or feeds to add to your favorite list.
- Choose the group, feed or page you would prefer to add to your Favorites.
- Once you’re done, Tap Done.
- Tap the Locate button beside Favorites.
- To delete, tap the Red circle then tap on the delete option.
- Tap Done.
That’s all on how to use Facebook’s Favorite List.
How to Select Facebook Favorites on a Computer
The steps below will show you how you can choose your friends and pages as Favorites with your computer. You’ll need to:
- Log into your Facebook account on a computer.
- Click on next through the arrow in the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- Click on Settings and Privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Head to the News Preferences.
- Click on The Manage Favorites to show a new screen that’s got thumbnail images of your Facebook friends and the page you’re following.
- Tap the Star next to the thumbnails of the people you want on your Favorites list until it becomes. With that, you’ll be able to know for sure that they are among your favorites.
- Close your window by Clicking X.
Now that was a pretty great job you’ve fine there. You can now Select Favorites through the Mobile App.