How to unblock someone on Instagram – If you recently rekindled an old connection and want to see their Instagram photographs again, or you have simply slipped and hit Instagram’s “block” button by accident, you will need to know how to unblock someone on Instagram.
You want to reverse it in any case. You shouldn’t be concerned. We will all you need to know about how to unblock someone on Instagram in this article.
Table of Contents
Key Points To Notes
- Instagram gives you the access to unblock someone from both their profile and the “banned accounts list.
- You can unblock anyone on Instagram from any PC, iPhone, or Android device,
- Users who are blocked are unable to access your posts, stories, followers, individuals you’re following, and other information.
Step-by-Step: How to Unblock Someone on Instagram
There are two methods for unblocking someone on Instagram; both are simple to use and have their own set of advantages. The first step is to go through your list of “banned accounts” and unblock as many people as possible. The second goes straight to their profile, ensuring that you know who you’re unblocking.
How to See Your Blocked Accounts List on Instagram
When you block someone on Instagram, their account is added to a list of “banned accounts” in your preferences. You may view who you’ve blocked and even unblock them from this list, but be careful not to accidentally choose the wrong account. Here is how to unblock someone on Instagram:
- Navigate to the Settings Menu, Select “options” at the bottom of the menu after clicking the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Go to your privacy settings and make the necessary changes. To open the settings for who can view your profile, tap “privacy” — the button next to the padlock icon.
- Select “Blocked Accounts” from the drop-down menu. Tap “banned accounts” on the “privacy” page to see the profiles you’ve previously blocked.
- Select the Button “Unblock, unblocking someone is as simple as tapping the “unblock” button next to their account name.
- You Must Confirm That You Want To Unblock them by tapping the “unblock” button on the confirmation window.
How to Unblock Someone Via Their Instagram Profile
You can also unblock someone by heading to their profile page. This allows you to double-check that you aren’t unblocking the wrong account and, if you are, follow them right away. However, unblocking a large number of persons in this manner will take some time.
- Tap the “unblock” button on the profile page of the person you want to unblock.
- To grant them access to your account, confirm you want to unblock them by tapping “unblock” in the confirmation popup.
Note: To block or unblock someone, you usually need to have access to their profile. However, if they’ve blocked you or deleted their Instagram account, you won’t be able to do so.