How to Make A Time-Lapse in Canon Cameras – We would all be able to concur that time-slips are astounding when done appropriately. They look wonderful and recount stories, which would somehow require minutes, in almost no time.
A legitimate paced time-slip by grouping can be interesting to get right. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you have a Canon DSLR or mirrorless camera lying around, you’re in karma.
Canon has this astounding element in the majority of their cameras that let you record time-passes straight through the actual camera. No additional work required.
So on the off chance that you end up having a Canon camera on your hands, how about we begin
How Record Time-Lapses in Canon Cameras
The process of doing this task is pretty much easy but it become difficult if you don’t know how to apply the steps. Kindly follow the guides below.
- Put your camera on a video mode, before you thinking of recording the time lapses switch on your camera then switch to video mode and picture mode.
- Search for the menu button and press the button for the menu to open. The menu button is fixed at the top of the camera just by the side of the ‘info’ button also.
- As the menu is open, you would see the shoots numbers written at the top of your screen (1-5) move your arrow to shoot 5
- After clicking on the shoot 5, there would be a drop-down menu look carefully and enable the ‘Time-lapse’ movie option
- Once this action is enabling then a new drop down would appear which has different options in it.
- There are different time options in the list, each work according to what you desire. Select any of which you want.
- Once you are satisfied with your settings, then you can quickly return to the live view and hit the record button to start recording your time-lapse
The above step teaches us on How to Make A Time-Lapse in Canon Cameras