How to go live on TikTok Android 2021 step by step Guide and more you need to know about the TikTok Live :
How to go live on TikTok Android – Before you can access the live feature on TikTok android your followers should be over 1,000 or more on TikTok. The TikTok live stream feature is still in the testing phase, so currently, the live stream feature is available to people with 1,000 followers or more.
With just a single press of a button, you can stream whatever your actions live to other TikTok users on the TikTok platform, whether you want to show off a new skill, BT’s, Q&As, dance moves or you want to share your thoughts on something there is are people eager to watch you go live on TikTok live.
Just like I have mentioned before, unlike other social media who have pretty loose parameters for going live, TikTok users must have over 1,000 followers to be able to access the live streaming feature on TikTok.
However, in some situations even if you hit 1,000 followers you won’t be able to go live on TikTok immediately, you will have to wait for several days for you to access the live feature.
TikTok also requires that a person should be at least 18 years of age before other TikTok users can send virtual gifts to you, and you must be at least 13 years to have a TikTok account.
After meeting all of TikTok requirements yin can now proceed to go live on the TikTok app.
Before you can access the TikTok live, ensure you have a TikTok account and if you don’t have a TikTok account here is how to create one;
How to Create a TikTok account
- Go to https://www.tiktok.com/app/?from=refer&code= or download TikTok mobile app on your device
- Click Sign Up at the bottom if you haven’t already created a TikTok account
- Enter your name and email address
- Select the country where you live Or enter your mobile number in case you want a verification code sent via SMS – Enter your cellphone number
- Enter your password (and the re-type of it to confirm)
- You have completed the registration for the TikTok account
How to go live on TikTok Android | how do I go live on TikTok Android
To go live on TikTok follow the step by step guide below to go live on TikTok android
- Open the tiktok app, and log in into your tiktok account if you haven’t done that already
- At the bottom center section of the screen, tap on the plus (+) sign
- Locate the Live button and tap on it next to the option to record
- Write the tittle of your live stream, select Go live to start.
If you can’t access the feature on TikTok from the recording screen it’s because your account has not been approved by TikTok to go live.