How to get WhatsApp statues faster without Third-party Apps – WhatsApp enables you to share content on your status as well as being able to view other contacts status posts. The feature that takes the middle tab between ‘’chats’’ and calls’’ shows your status at the top with other contacts’ statuses beneath yours. When you are viewing a contact’s status, you may want to save a post to your device but WhatsApp doesn’t allow any feature to do that yet. So, you will have to download a third-party app that helps extract content from people’s statuses.
We have currently a lot of apps that enable you to save photos/videos from a particular status. But most of them contain annoying ads while using your internet data in the background. This post will provide you with guides on how to save content from status without using an external application on your device. How to get WhatsApp statues faster without Third-party Apps will be discussed in this article.
Guide To Save WhatsApp Status Posts Without Third-Party Apps
The following are the steps to follow to help you save WhatsApp status posts without third-party apps.
- Go to your phone’s internal storage and search for ‘’WhatsApp’’ folder
- Entering the folder, click on media where you will then see multiple folders such as whatsapp Audio, whatsapp stickers, whatsapp video and many more.
- You will look for a three-dot icon. Click on it and select settings. Then check for an option that enables you to ‘’show Hidden files’’
- Allow your device to reveal the hidden files and you will see a faint folder named. Statuses at the top. Click on the folder to see all statuses you viewed earlier on WhatsApp.
- Then you can copy any photo or video and paste it into a different folder on your phone in order to access it anytime even after the status disappears on WhatsApp.
When this is done you will be able to save WhatsApp status posts without third-party apps