How to Flip Image on iPhone– If you want to find out how to flip your iPhone image if it keeps mirroring them unnecessarily.
Do your picture look like it has been mirrored? So, you can repair that so easily by flipping the photo on your iPhone.
You can flip your pictures both vertically and horizontally using your iPhone. You can either use the built-in method or use a free app from the app store to flip your photos.
This step covers both methods to flip photos on your iPhone.
How to Flip Image on an iPhone Using Photos
The built-in photos app offers Many options for editing photos on your iPhone. There is also a feature in this app that lets you flip your images.
You can also make use of the crop tool within Photos to flip your photos. this is the best method to use when you want to flip a single image
Below is a guide on how to use this method:
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone and tap the image you want to flip.
- Click Edit in the top-right corner.
- Click the crop icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the triangular icon in the top-left corner, and this will flip your photo along a vertical axis.
- choose Done in the bottom to save your flipped photo.
How to Bulk Flip Image on an iPhone Using Shortcuts
Shortcuts is a free Apple app that makes a lot of tasks easier to do on your iPhone. You can use this app to create a shortcut to flip your photos quicker.
Here’s how to make the photo-flipping shortcut in the Shortcuts app on your iPhone:
- Install the Shortcuts app on your iPhone if you don’t already have it.
- Open Shortcuts.
- Tap Create Shortcut to add a new shortcut.
- On the resulting screen, search for the action named Flip Image and tap it.
- Choose Horizontal or Vertical depending on how you want to flip your photos in the action properties.
- Search the actions list again for Save to Photo Album, and tap this action to add it to your shortcut.
- Tap Album and select an album to save your flipped photos to.
- To add this shortcut to the Photos app, tap the settings icon in the top-right corner.
- Enter a name for your shortcut, choose an icon, and enable Show in Share Sheet. Then, tap Done at the top.
- Open the Photos app, tap Select in the top-right corner and tap the photos that you want to flip.
- Open the share sheet by tapping the share icon in the bottom-left corner.
- Select Shortcuts.
- Tap your newly created shortcut.
- Shortcuts will flip your photos and store them in your selected folder.
How to Flip a Picture on an iPhone Using Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe Photoshop Express is a free app to edit images on your iPhone. It offers the option to flip your images both horizontally and vertically.
If you want to use this app for the task, here’s how to do it:
- Download and launch Adobe Photoshop Express on your iPhone.
- Sign in to your Adobe account.
- Tap the photo that you want to flip.
- Select Crop from the bottom bar.
- Under the Crop menu, select Rotate.
- You can now tap either Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical to flip your photo.
- Tap the save icon at the top to save your flipped photo.
- Choose Camera Roll so your photo is saved in the Photos app.
Flip Image to Fix the Mirror Effect on Your iPhone
Flipping Image on an iPhone is easier than you think. Unless you have some extra demands, you can flip your photos using just the built-in tools on your phone. And, a free app from the App Store adds the ability to bulk flip photos, if you have several photos to process.