How to Disable shopping feature in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 and Android – Microsoft is regarded as one of the best web browsers across desktops and mobile phones. However, the browser introduced a new shopping feature that has been widely condemned for adding bloat and establishing privacy concerns last year. We will be. Looking at how to incapacitate the shopping feature on your Windows 10 PC and Android smartphones in the Microsoft Edge.
The Edge chromium online shopping feature allows you to compare the rates of a products across different sites. It also assists you to obtain a coupon code for an instant discount on sites like Target, super shopping, and lots more, by default, the shopping feature is both on desktop and mobile. There is an alternative to disable the shopping feature in settings.
- Access the Microsoft edge on your device
- Tap on the three-dot menu at the upper right corner. Select settings
- Click on privacy, search, and services, on the left sidebar. scroll down on the right panel and switch off the toggle next to save time and money with shopping on Microsoft Edge.
Done! The annoying privacy-invading shopping feature in Microsoft edge has been removed from your windows 10pc.
- Open the Microsoft edge on your Android mobile device tap on the three dots menu at the bottom
- Open settings from the slide panel
- Scroll down if you have to select coupons, on the setting page
- Turn off the “Enable coupons toggle.
You have now successfully disabled coupons in Microsoft Edge on your mobile and desktop, yeah it that easy.