How to Convert Multiple Images into Single PDF on Your Computer or Phone – The method of creating a multi-page pdf docent with various images is very easy. I will be showing you how to do it.
Incorporating all images into one pdf is a convenient way for people especially students to share notes externally with friends. Moreover, pdf files are smaller, so they easily transferrable with apps like camscanner and Microsoft office.
In this article I will be talking about how you can create pdf file from various images.
Benefits of converting multiple images into a single pdf
Below are some of the benefits of converting multiple images into a single pdf which include:
Sequence remains intact
You can control the sequence of images when you convert them into pdf files. When you share pdfs on social media platforms or when you upload them to the internet, it disrupts the image sequence, it gives your deceiver a hard time sorting and arranging them.
If you are supposed to share the same list of images on various sources, there is every possibility you may miss one or more. When incorporated in pdf, you can share the same file across different platforms.
When you save images separately you will require more space on your phone and the receiver’s phone. When you convert it to pdf it will save some space for you and the recipient.
Converting images to odds directly from Microsoft office App
You can work with PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel when you work with Microsoft office. You can also merge and converts files into various formats, in addition to viewing documents. Here is how you can convert images into pdf files in Microsoft office.
- Download the Microsoft office on you’d android/ios for free
- Ensure the images you intend to merge together in a pdf are on your mobile device
- At the lower right corner, tap on the action options
- Scroll down and select do more with pdfs
- Choose the picture to the pdf option
- This option will take you to the gallery on your mobile phone, select the pictures you wish to merge
- Tap on arrow button on the lower right bottom
- The sequence of image you selected will be displayed
- Cross check to see if they are in order
- You can’t add new image, filters, crop and image from the list, rotate or delete from the lower right
- At the lower right corner, click on done
- In the preview you will see the images merged into one pdf
- Click the upper right corner to edit the pdf.
- Once you are satisfied with the editing