How to Clear Your Facebook Search History? – You can search for any friend’s name or id by email or mobile number, Facebook is saving your entire search history. If you want to check the entire searches and want to delete then follow the following simple and easy steps.
You can clear entire your search history or single search history, both options are available and it depends on you how to clear.
How to Clear Facebook Search History on Your Web and App 2020
You can use Facebook either directly through web or through the mobile app. You might be familiar with the search bar that is placed on the top of the screen when you launch the Facebook. Using this search function, you can search for the other people on the Facebook, Pages etc.
You might also know that the search history for all the searches that you have made is also kept for further use on Facebook.
So below the tip, I will show you about How to clear your search history on Facebook app and web so you can do with me in the following:
1.Login to your Account Facebook and Click on your search bar at the top of the page
2. You will see the search history page and you can delete or clear/remove one by one
3. For remove all search you just click on Clear Search on the top
Find and Clear Your Facebook Entire Search History on Desktop
First of all, open your web browser and then go to Facebook and sign in with your account, if you are not login to your account.
• Click on your profile and then click or hit on Activity Log.
• Click on search history which is on the left side of your screen. If search history cannot appear on your screen then click on more and then click on Search History.
• After click on Search History click on Clear Search.
• After click or hit on Clear Search, a new pop-up is open on your screen and then click on Clear Searches again.
Now you have successfully clear or delete your Facebook account search history.
Find and Clear Your Facebook Entire Search History on Mobile
If you want to find and clear your Facebook account search history on your mobile or Smartphone then follow the below instruction
• Open the Facebook app on your mobile phone or tablet and then click on your profile.
• After click on your Profile Click on more and then click on the Activity log.
• Click on Category and scroll down then select Search History. After click or hit on Search History you need to click on Clear History.
Now you have successfully deleted your entire Facebook account search history on your mobile or Smartphone.
Remove Single Search Items from Facebook Using Android / Tablet
If you want to remove single search items from your Facebook search history by using your android phone or tablet, then you need to follow the below instruction.
Open the Facebook app on your android phone or tablet, and repeat the same process again and click on X to remove the single search items.
Now you have successfully removed single search items from Facebook using your smartphone.
Remove Single Search Items from Facebook Using Pc /Desktop
To remove single search history from Facebook using a PC or tablet repeat the PC process again and click on edit and then click on delete to remove the single post.
Now you have successfully removed your single search item from your Facebook search history.
How do I clear the video history I watched on Facebook?
Step 1: Tap the three lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
Step 3: Tap “Activity Log.”
Step 4: Scroll down and tap “Videos You’ve Searched For.”
Step 5: Tap “Clear Searches.”
Step 6: Tap “Confirm” to clear your video search history.