Keep you’re your Facebook blunt safe is essential. Knowing how to change your, Facebook password is a necessity, your Facebook account is something you are going to want to keep safe. In a situation where your email or your Facebook account is compromised.
In this guide, I will be showing you exactly how to change your password on Facebook on a desktop site or mobile.
How to change Facebook password on Facebook (PC & Mac)
- Click the small downwards pointing arrow (account icon) at the top right corner of Facebook
- Click in settings
- In the left sidebar, click on security and login, then tap on change password under the login
- Provide your current password, new password, retype the new password, and then proceed to save.
How to change password on Facebook (Android & iOS)
- Open the Facebook app
- Tap on the icon on the upper right toolbar (main menu)
- Scroll down and tap on settings and security
- Tap on settings
- Access the security section
- Tap on security and log in (doing this will open a new menu)
- Tao on change password, under login.
- Provide your current password, new password, retype your new password.
- Tap on the update button to save your new password
Forgotten your current password?
Alternative way to change your password if you can’t remember your current password is to go through the reset password.