Let me put you through the challenge of changing Facebook Billing Currency to any currency of your choice in your Facebook account. Doing this requires just a few steps. You must have noticed that by default all Facebook account is in USD currency. But it can as well the currency of your choice and that is what I am about to show you “How you can change your Facebook Billing Currency”.
Most users of Facebook, especially the people who use the Facebook Business Ad service might be finding it challenging or overwhelming to change the Facebook billing currency on the Facebook Ad Account.
How Did We Find out It is Possible to Change Facebook Billing Currency?
Recently while I was running a Facebook Ad campaign, I chose PayPal ad my primary payment method For my Facebook Ads Manager Account. So while I wanted to Make the pay I had to make use of Dollar Master Card to make the payment instead of the PayPal I initially chose as my primary method of payment though not for any basic reason it was just a choice I made along the line.
In the process I found out the balance on my dollar MasterCard will not be enough to complete the payment and as a result, I had to use my Local currency Method of Payment.
Simple Steps To Change Facebook Billing Currency From USD to An Currency
- First, Sign in to You Facebook Account, I will suggest you Login your Facebook Account through a web link on your browser www.Facebook.com
- When you are fully logged in, on another tab on your browser visit Business.facebook.com this is the Facebook Business suite page used to manage you Facebook Ads, Pages and more.
- Click on the “Settings button on the page”
- Then click on “Billing”
- Next click on the “Payment Settings” at the top of the page
- Move down the page on the “Business info” section you will find the pen ICON click on it. It is on that same page you can Change “Payment Method” if you want PayPal or credit card as you method of payment.
- Next is a Pop up page for you to fill in your business address and below is where the option to “Change Facebook Billing Currency to Any country” can be found.
Now click on the arrow pointing down, then choose the currency you prefer most and click on “Save”
Note: Very import make sure whatever FB currency u select must match the currency of the credit card you want to use.
I’m sure the guide was clear enough but if for any reason you still find anything challenging, kindly use the comment box below as it will be a great pleasure to help out. Have a lovely day and stay safe.