How to buy bitcoin with PayPal, PayPal and other platforms are making crypto more accessible. If you have a PayPal balance on your mobile and you want to purchase cryptocurrency, open the PayPal app, tap ok crypto and you will be a crypto owner in two seconds.
This post will cover, what is bitcoin, how to buy bitcoin with PayPal, how to buy bitcoin with PayPal on Coinbase, buy Bitcoin, with PayPal no ID, how to buy bitcoin with PayPal on Paxful.
What is Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital currency that operates on its own, free from any central control of the oversight of banks or the government of a state. Bitcoin relies on peer-to-peer software and cryptography a public ledger that stores all bitcoin transactions.
Bitcoin makes money by mining without having to put down money for it, bitcoin miners receive money as a reward for completing blocks of verified transactions that are included in blockchains.
How to buy Bitcoin with PayPal
It’s is important to know that any PayPal user can buy, sell, and hold crypto you can also use crypto to make a purchase on your PayPal, however using Bitcoin or another crypto for purchasing is a bit advisable it is better bought and keep for long time investment so as to provide profits.
It is important to do your research before buying bitcoin from any exchange, many exchanges are not legit. As tough research has been carried out on the exchange-listed in this article:
Etoro Trading Platform
Etoro is one of the best ways to purchase and gain exposure to bitcoin, it allows you to speculate on the price but also access the coins.
Etoro lets you deposit using PayPal, you don’t have to actually purchase bitcoin but still gain exposure to the bitcoin price. Etoro is not available in the following countries:
Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Burundi, Canada, Chad, Congo Republic, Crimea Region, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guyana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Japan, Laos, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Palau, Samoa, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Uganda, Yemen.
Etoro is available in the United States but does not accept PayPal for US customers. If you are in the US the easiest way to purchase Bitcoin itself is to use PayPal.
Coin base platform is one of the simplest and easiest ways of using the crypto exchange, and with PayPal, customers can purchase bitcoin using their connected debit cards or bank account to purchase Bitcoin on Coinbase
Coin base is supported in over 100 counties so you can use the platform to buy your bitcoin.
How to buy bitcoin on PayPal, follow the steps below to purchase bitcoin with PayPal:
- Access your PayPal account and select crypto currency
- Select bitcoin (you can use these steps to buy any other cryptocurrency you want not just bitcoin)
- Select buy
- Select the amount you want to use in purchasing bitcoin from PayPal
- Select your preferred payment method, either using your bank or credit card from PayPal
- Proceed to purchase bitcoin
How to buy bitcoin with PayPal on Coinbase
If you preferred to use PayPal with Coinbase:
- Access Coinbase
- Select bitcoin from the list of coin on the exchange platform
- Tap on add payment method
- Select PayPal, as your preferred payment method
- You will be redirected to PayPal login screen
- Ensure your PayPal email address is the same as the that of coin base, if it not the same as that of coin base you would be required go through a two-factor authentication
- Add the debit card or bank account linked to your PayPal account
- You can proceed to purchase up to $25,000 bitcoin with your PayPal.
Buy bitcoin with PayPal no ID
To buy bitcoin with PayPal no ID, simply access the aforementioned steps to successfully buy bitcoin with no ID
How to buy bitcoin with PayPal on Paxful
Buying bitcoin on Paxful will require certain documents like your IDs cards for verification, selfies, and screenshot this is required to reduce risk of fraudulent activities.
- Sign up on paxful
- Find an offer that suit you
- Select your method payment
- Proceed to make payment
When you sign up on Paxful you will automatically be given a free bitcoin wallet.