Happy Easter Greetings 2021 – Easter is a holy occasion that spreads spirit among us. This is a culture that has been practiced for decades. There are a lot of activities that happen on that day, like the parade, sending Easter wishes and messages, going to church, watching the Easter parade, hunting Easter eggs, and eating, yes it’s also part of it.
This year, I encourage everyone to embrace the spirit of Easter and reach out to everyone we know. Show love to your family and relatives through wishes and messages. Today I have some of the best Easter wishes that show how fun and happy you are about Easter.
Happy Easter Wishes
- Wishing you a joyful Easter. May the miracle of Easter be brightening your life with love, happiness, and joy!
- Happy Easter to you and your family. I pray you to enjoy a joyful and lovely Easter holiday.
- May the morning of Easter bring you the beauty of spring colors.
- God blesses all those who believe in him. May the light in faith in God grow each day. May you have a pleasant Easter.
- Have a happy, peaceful, and fun Easter filled with marshmallows, chocolate, and jelly beans.
- He was born to die and rise into the sky so that one day we all could pray to him to save our lives. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
Easter Messages for Friends
- Wishing you a blessed Easter, my friend! May God fill your Easter basket with happiness and joy for always!
- Finally, that time of the year is here. Happy Easter to you my friend. May the risen Lord fill your heart with compassion, joy, love, and never-ending bliss.
- I just wanted to wish the best person in this world loads of Easter eggs, just as sweet as you. Happy Easter.
- May the soul of Easter blooms in your heart and make everything wise and better. Happy Easter, have a great time, and a safe holiday with your beloved ones.
- Spread the joy and warmth in your hearts to everyone this Easter. Hope this Easter brings promotion and success to your life. Wishing you a very happy and blessed Easter.
- Do not let the Easter bunny fool you, he knows his drills. Sending warm wishes to you and your dear ones. Happy Easter.
- Many happy Easter, pal! May God shower you with all the excellent blessings of the world!
- Happy Easter, my dear friend! With a wonderful friend like you, every day is a beautiful beginning.
Easter Wishes for Parents
- Easter is the day to be thankful for the precious gift of my life that God has gifted- Mom & Dad. Happy Easter to both of you.
- Happy Easter to the best Mom and Dad. Lord has given me everything as you’re my parents. May God grant all your wishes on this holy day!
- Hoping that the spirit of Easter will take away all your burdens and replace them with peace and satisfaction. Happy holidays.
- Sending happy Easter wishes to the amazing parents. Nothing in this world is as precious as you two mean to me. All my love to you!
Easter Greeting for Children
- May this Easter holiday remind us of the amazing things God has blessed our lives with. Have a happy, safe and luck-filled Easter Sunday!
- Happy Easter to the amazing kiddo! God has sent happiness in our life as in your shape. May all the bliss of this glorious day be yours!
- Happy Easter to the special Son! May God bless you with all the happiness and all your wishes and dreams come true!
- Happy Easter to the most beautiful daughter. May you touch the sky limit and be happy in every part of life!
Easter Wishes for Family
- Wishing you and your family an Easter season filled with peace, joy, and the spirit of renewal.
- May the holy spirit of Easter fill your home with hope, love, and peace…Happy Easter.
- My wishes for your family this Easter. Good health, Good fortune, and fulfilling life.
- Celebrating life and its blessings.
- Easter symbolizes the renewal of life. I wish you and your family the renewal of life, love, and happiness.
Funny Easter Wishes
- It’s the Easter bunny. Happy Easter from my family to yours!
- Sending you colorful eggs and tasty chocolates this Easter. Don’t eat them all alone, share some with others too! Happy Easter.
- Celebrate this holy occasion with Easter eggs, but don’t eat them up! Happy Easter.