The GTBank Transfer Code 2021, let look at the new means of sending money from GTbank to another GTbank account or from GTbank to other banks in Nigeria with your mobile phone
Gurantee Trust Bank which is GTbank in short has been known for excellence in delivering standard bank services amongst other Nigerian commercial banks.
Knowing to the GTbank that a very good percentage of their customer who have no access to internet accessible phone are very high, they came up with the idea of USSD Code to make mobile transaction easier and fast.
With the USSD code you do not need internet connection, all need is a phone with good network signal with some airtime on the sim. Note that this USSD transaction can be done with only number that is connected to your GTBank account.
If the reason why you are reading this content is because you don know how to fransfer money from your GTBank account or you just can’t remember the code to use, do not bother as I will be putting through on how to transfer money in few seconds with the GTBank Tranfer code .
Table of Contents
What is the Guarantee Trust Bank Transfer Code
GTBank Tranfer code or the USSD short code is *737#. I want you to also note that with this GTBank USSD code you can do many other things like
- Buying Airtime and Data
- Bill Payment
- TV sub
- Open a New GTBank Account
- Check Account Balance and many more.
But on this article we are going to be looking at how to transfer money from GTBank to any Bank account in Nigeria just in few munities. Just stay tuned as I will be guiding carefully on how to use the GTBank USSD Code to transfer money.
GTBank *737# Tranfer Code Features
Lest see below some of the features of the *737# GTB transfer code.
- This code works only with phone number registered with your GTBank Account
- It need phone network signal to work perfectly
- Charges is is deducted from your GTbank account directly.
- Your daily transfer limit with the GTBank Transfer Code is 1 Million Naira
- Your need yor 4-digit pin to complete a transfer successfully
What Do you Need To Complete a GTBank Transfer using GTBank Transfer Code?
First, your phone number you want to use must be linked to your GTBANK account number.
Secondly, you must have created a transaction PIN to complete your USSD Transaction. You pin will be secrete 4-digit code know to you alone.
How To Create GTBank Transfer PIN | how to activate gtbank transfer code
I will be putting you through on how to create your 4-digit secret PIN to enable you complete your transaction.
- Ensure you have some airtime on your GTbank registered phone number
- Then dail *737# on your mobile phone
- Select the first option by pressing 1 which is (Create PIN- debit Card )
- Then you will be requested to input the last 6 digits of your ATM card .
- Lastly, you can now create your secrete 4-digit PIN which you will be using for your transcation
How To Transfer Money From GTBank Account To GTBank Account Using *737# Code
There basically two methods used to transfer money from GTBank Account To another GTBank Account. Let look at these two methods below.
- Simply dial *737*1*Amount*GTbank Accoun Number#. While you doing this ensure you are doing it with the phone number registered on The GTBank Account
- Then the 4-digit code you created will be request input it and send
- There are no charges here because it is to another GTBank
- Using the phone number registere with GTbank Dail *737#
- Select 4 which is “Trsf-GTB”
- Input the amount to send
- Next, input the recipient account number
- Your 4 digit-PIN will be requested to complete the transaction
- No charges since it is to another GTBank
GTbank Transfer Code from GTbank Account To Another Nigerian Bank Account
If want make a transfer from the GTBank using the GTBank transfer code from your GTBank Account to another Nigerian bank like Union bank, Keystone bank, FCMB and the rest, I am also going to show you two methods to do this. The bothe methods are done using 737.
- Dail *737*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER# using your number registered on the GTBank Account
- Then select the bank you wish to transfer to
- Your 4 digit secret PIN will be requested to to complete the transaction
- On this you will be charged commission+VAT of N10.7 from your Bank Account
- Dial *737# with the number used to register you bank account
- Then choose 5 “trsf-others” meaning transfer to other Nigerian banks
- Input the amount you wish to send
- Then the recipient’s account number
- Next choose which of the Nigerian bank you wish to send to
- Finally key-in your secret 4-digit code to complete the transaction
What are the Benefits of GTBank Transfer Code
- It is user friendly and saves you time and energy of going to the bank for deposit
- It can be used any time of the day 24/7
- It is very fast, transaction are completed with 10 seconds
- You done need an internet connection to complete a transaction
How to Reactivte My Inactive GTBnk Account
If want to reactivet you GTBank account to enable you use the transfer code supposing your GTbank Account was Deactivated, I will be putting you through on this article. Just follow the four simple steps below to to get this done.
- Dail *737*11# on phone number registered with the bank
- Then Input your BVN (Bank Verification Number)
- You will be equested to input your account officers code but you can press1 to continue if you don’t know it.
- Initiate a transaction by buying Airtime to complete the Account reactivation
- When all these are done then you are good to use the 737 code
I am sure this article has really been of great support as it clearly explains how to us BTBank Transfer code to send money to other GTbanks and also to Other Nigerian banks. You can drop your question on the comment box below if you need any further support as our team is always ready to respond.