Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
FUOYE POST UTME / DE FORM FOR 2019 – This is to simply inform intending applicants for the FUOYE Post UTME / DE (Direct entry) examination that the screening exam application closing date has now been extended to the 16TH (FRIDAY) August, 2019.
Applicants for the FUOYE (Federal University Oye Ekiti) Post UTME / DE (Direct entry) examination are to note that the screening exercise for the FUOYE (Federal University of Oye-Ekiti) for the 2019/2020 academic session will take place as stated below:
Applicants of the FUOYE (Federal University Oye Ekiti) Post UTME / DE (Direct entry) examination should note that the online FUOYE admission screening exercise will take place between Monday the 1ST of July and Friday the 16TH of August, 2019.
Table of Contents
WHAT ARE THE FUOYE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES AVAILABLE?
The following are the list of undergraduate courses available to be awarded to qualified candidates for study upon candidate’s admission.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Agriculture
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Food Science and Technology
- The Fisheries and Aquaculture
- The Hospitality and Tourism Management
- The Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Linguistics and Languages
- The English and Literary Studies
- The History and International Studies
- The Theatre and Media Arts.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- The Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- The Civil Engineering
- The Computer Engineering
- The Mechanical Engineering
- The Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economics Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- The Criminology and Security Studies
- The Demography and Social Statistics
- The Peace and Conflict Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- The Animal & Environmental Biology
- The Plant Science & Biotechnology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Business Education B.Ed.
- Educational Management B.Ed.
- Agricultural Education B.Sc. (Ed.)
- English Language Education B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Biology Education B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Chemistry Education B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Mathematics Education B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Library and Information Science Education BLS.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting B.Sc.
- Banking and Finance B.Sc.
- Business Administration B.Sc.
- Public Administration B.Sc.
FUOYE POST UTME / DE (DIRECT ENTRY) 2019/2020 ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates that choose the Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) and obtained a JAMB (UTME) cut-off mark minimum of 160 and an above score.
- Intending candidates should possess a minimum of 5 (five) ‘O’ Level credits which is obtained at not more than a two exam sittings in relevant subjects to their choice courses.
- While in possession of the above ‘O’ Level result requirements, Direct Entry candidates should possess at least 2 (two) A’ level (or equivalent) relevant subject passes, or be in possession of NCE, ND or HND, with relevant credit passes, or should possess a good 1ST (first) degree as the case might be in another field.
FUOYE POST UTME: HOW TO APPLY FOR FUOYE POST UTME / DE (DIRECT ENTRY) 2019/2020 ADMISSION
It’s important to note that individual candidates would be required to pay a one-time screening fee of N 2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only
Likewise candidates Payment could be made via the Remita platform channel using the RRR (REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE) orlikewise online using ATM card.
FUOYE POST UTME / DE (DIRECT ENTRY) 2019/2020 ADMISSION REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Candidates are required to access the FUOYE official post UTME page via; http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Upon accessing the official post UTME page navigate to the Admission Menu displayed at the right side of the page.
- Candidate should further by clicking on “Registration Steps” button and read displayed instructions carefully.
- Candidate is the required to Login using their JAMB Registration Number for example 96620425CB [Note candidates Password isn’t required]
- Candidate should then proceed to completing their profile on the portal ensuring that they use an email Address which is valid and likewise a Phone Number, which they could be contacted on if need be.
- Candidates should always check their mail and the official university website for more updates and information
- As soon as candidate’s information has been updated, an email containing an activation link will be sent to the provided email address,
- Candidate is required to click the activation link sent to their email to verify their email account and likewise registration details.
- You are required again to login after the email verification and then you will be prompted to make payment.
- Candidate is required to then follow the steps of payment as it’s provided on their screen
- Upon registration completion, clicking on “Upload O’Level Results” button, candidate is required to print out their registration slip which contains their registration summary.
- If peradventure, candidate needs further assistance, they should email support via an email to; [email protected]
The respective applicants for FUOYE Post UTME / DE (Direct entry) examination screening exercise would be required to complete the following registration criteria on the University official registration website page;
- Submission of a valid phone number and Email address on their online Registration Form.
- Candidate are likewise required to complete their O’ Level requirement section with the stated 5 O’ level credits for the applied course, either in 1 (one) or 2 (two) exam sittings
- Candidates should Upload their O’ level result(s) as required above
- After inputting the required documents or information in the required field candidates should submit their applications and then make a print out their screening report
- For Direct Entry Candidates: In addition to the information required above, candidates are also required to upload their statement or notification of results.
- FUOYE Post UTME / DE (Direct entry) examination screening closes on the 16TH (FRIDAY) of August, 2019.
- Applicant who fails to strictly adhere to the University’s instructions as regards registration on the University official website will be disqualified.
- In a case where more information as regards the FUOYE Post UTME / DE (Direct entry) examination screening, kindly visit FUOYE official university website: www.fuoye.edu.ng, Email: [email protected] or
Related Search on FUOYE POST UTME / DE FORM FOR 2019
- www.fuoye.edu.ng/post utme
- fuoye post utme cut off mark
- when is fuoye post utme
- is fuoye post utme form out for 2019/2020
- fuoye post utme form 2019/2020
- fuoye post utme past questions
- when is fuoye post utme 2019
- fuoye admission 2019