Free law courses with certificate – The world has gone digital and that has made our most decided wants accessible you can do virtually everything online now like taking free law courses with certificates. Enrolling in these free law courses with certificates helps you boost your resume within a short period of time.
Table of Contents
Why choose a free online law course?
Engaging yourself in a free law course provides you with the opportunity to study anytime, and anywhere as long as you can concentrate and you have access to a reliable internet connection. Online law course effectively develops you investigate advancement which is needed to set up a career in the discipline of law.
The high-rate tuition may have discouraged you from undertaking a law course putting a hold on stepping up your career the good news is that you can do that for free.
Are online certificates worth it?
It depends on your goals; it can help you increase your earning more potentials quickly.
How much do lawyers earn?
Lawyers made a Median salary of $122,960 in 2019. The best-paid made 25 $186,350, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made percent $80,950.
What are the 4 types of law?
Law is divided into four broad categories. These types of law are tort law, contract law, property law and criminal law.
What type of lawyers makes the most money?
Highest paid specialties for lawyers. The lawyers that make the most money are:
- Medical lawyers, they make one of the highest median wages in the legal field
- Intellectual property attorney they specialize in patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- Trial attorneys
- Tax attorneys
- Corporate lawyers
List of free online law courses
List of the best free law courses that come with certificates:
- Fundamentals of Business Law (Revised)
- Introduction to Contracts in Law (Revised)
- Employer-Employee Law (Revised)
- Introduction to International Criminal Law
- Corporate & Commercial Law I: Contracts & Employment Law
- Contract Law
- International Law
- Legal Studies -The Adversary Trial System (Revised)
- Direct Tax- Laws and Practice
- Intellectual Property Law and Policy
- Civil Liberties
- International Humanitarian Law
- High Conflict in Law
- Media Law
- Patent Law
Which universities offer free online law courses?
You can acquire an online law degree from the Universities listed below. Universities that offer free online law courses:
- University of Pennsylvania
- Princeton University
- Case Western university
You can also check out Alison’s online courses platform. Alison offers free online law courses that will make you much more aware of the coating rules within your community, country, and organization.