FAOU Winter Internship 2021 Online Internship Opportunity, is open to applicants from any academic field. All that an applicant is required to do, is to submit an online application form. This is a fully-funded internship for international students.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is an international non-profit educational institution that operates online with various academic programs, which is accessible from everywhere and to everyone without pre-conditions or entrance exams. This University gives you higher education for free.
Since almost all the UN and development entities see education as a crucial driver of development. FAOU envisions an abundant, developed world in which individuals can easily access higher education. FAOU is confident that with its tireless, diligent work, and the support of inspiring others towards the sustainable development goal it can promote lifelong learning opportunities for everyone.
This internship in Morocco is for international students and is open in the following categories: Communication Officer, Partnership Officer, Marketing Officer, Social Media Editor Social Media Officer, Pedagogical Affairs Officer, IT Officer, Platform Officer, Photo Designer, and Editor, Video Designer and Editor, Newsletter Manager.
FAOU Winter Internship Details
- Virtual Location: Morocco
- Host Institute: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
- Mode of Global Internship: Online
- Type of Award: Fully Funded
- Time: Between 6 to 8 hours a week
- Deadline: 14 November 2020
FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University) stands as a non-profit international online institute which is registered in Estonia as a European Digital Company. The University was founded in 2016, and ever since then, have developed courses in various specialties.
This is one of the universities that offers you higher education for free and comes with convenient self-paced study options worldwide irrespective of age, country, educational or cultural background.
FAOU Winter Internship 2020 has the following fields of internship in Morocco:
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Editor
- Social Media Officer
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Officer
- Platform Officer
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
FAOU Winter Internship offers the following benefits:
- No registration fees
- There’s flexible work timing (Between 6 to 8 hours a week)
- Gives remote training to selected candidates
- Students get an international work environment
- Certificate of internship for all internees.
Here the criteria applicants must possess to get approved:
- An applicant should be able to speak and write in English language
- Must have basic understanding of computer and internet
- Must have access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Should have effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
How To Apply For FAOU Winter Internship 2021 Online Internship Opportunity
Applicants are to fill the online application form. For more information or questions, you are to contact at email@example.com