Facebook Shop Sign In – On this article we will be discussing the Facebook shop sign in process. The Facebook shop which is a platform created using your verified Facebook account is a great opportunity to quickly and easily widen your customer base.
The Facebook shop is a section of your Facebook account created within your Facebook business page. It simply just takes five minutes to set up and with lesser time to add your “Create shop” to it. Once you are able to set up, your products in your Facebook business page Facebook shop, they will be available to all who make use of the Facebook platform.
Important notice: linking your Facebook Business page or Facebook shop or in order “Create Shop” on your Facebook Business page, the minimum Facebook requirement is that you have 2000 ‘fans likes’ on your Facebook page.
Table of Contents
How To Create A Faceboob Shop And Facebook Shop Ads
You could be in thoughts as to why you need to create a Facebook shop for your business? Here is the facts you need to know.
- There are over two billion (2,000,000,000) active Facebook users
- Facebook connects to almost every region around the world via their social media platform
- By connecting your online store to a well-managed Facebook shop, you are sure to get the best
First and foremost, you need to validate or authenticate your Facebook page using your “Create account” to manage your Facebook account which simply means your business need to have an online platform to be able to make use of Facebook shop on your Facebook Business page.
To simply do this all you need do is follow the steps highlighted below:
- Log in to your Created account by following this link to the Facebook shop https://app.create.net/login.phtml to create an account.
- Once done and logged in, then click the “Account” Icon at the top menu.
- From the “Drop-Down Account menu”, click the “Site” button and then choose “Connections” to proceed.
- Continue by choosing “Add Account” and then select “Facebook”
- Await a popup to appear, where you will need to enter your Facebook page details.
How To Create Facebook Shop Ads | Facebook Shop Sign In
As soon as you have validated or authenticated your Facebook page or Facebook Business page with your profile created on “Create account”, you can now setup your Facebook Shop by simply following these next highlighted steps below:
- Click on the “Shop” icon at the Top Menu of your Facebook Business page
- Then click the “Product Promotion” button at the left side menu of the page
- Choose the “Facebook Shop” option
- Proceed by selecting your Facebook Page which you wish to add a the Facebook Shop, by clicking the “Add Shop To This Page” button
- Then click the “Save Changes” button
Conclusion Facebook Shop Best Practices
If you have got a business and an online store and you wish to set it up using a Facebook Business page account, it’s the best choice you have made to boost the sales of your business.
The Facebook Business page Facebook shop or Facebook store is a platform where you can sell your business products to a wide range of customer based network. With Facebook you have over 2 Billion potential customers to project your business to all around the world, so setting up your Facebook shop isn’t a bad idea at all.