Using the Facebook dating setup, you can begin dating on Facebook and set up your dating preferences on the dating app. Unfortunately, about 60% of Facebook users do not have access to the dating feature because it is not yet available in their location.
Facebook dating is designed to help singles on Facebook fish out that person that lives them and even help singles connect with one another.
Setting up the Facebook dating feature is very easy. In this article, you’ll get a detailed info on Facebook dating setup. I’ll urge you to read on in order to get full details on Facebook dating setup.
Table of Contents
The New Facebook Dating App Feature
Facebook dating is a new feature that helps you make romantic connections through the global social network Facebook.
Facebook dating is somehow similar to the Tinder dating site, you cannot message until you both expressed interest in each other. Likewise your dying profile will not be visible to your friends who he the feature.
How Does Facebook Dating Work?
Before you can enable Facebook dating, you must first of all set up a Facebook account. Since the dating feature collects info from your official Facebook account profile, you should fill out as much info as possible.
Conversations on Facebook dating ate also kept separate from your Facebook messenger conversations. If you become Facebook friends with some after matching with them on Facebook dating, you can still see their dating profile.
Adjust Facebook Dating Settings
Adjusting the Facebook dating settings will change how the Facebook dating app works for you. Follow the guidelines below to know more about Facebook dating setup;
- Tap the icon where Facebook suggest profiles to access settings.
- Under the ideal match, you can set up your preferred criteria for potential matches
- Under the general tab, you can control what shows up on your dating profile.
- Tap the (…) to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook dating profile.
- Tap connect stories to share your Facebook and Instagram stories to your Facebook dating app profile.
With the Facebook dating app settings, you can edit, change dating preferences, and remove a photo from your profile.
Change Dating Preferences
With this easy steps, you can change your dating preferences as easy as ABC.
- Go to your Facebook app.
- Tap the dating icon.
- Click settings in the top right.
- Below the ideal match, tap the section you want edit and make changes.
- Tap save in the top right.
The Facebook dating app set up simply means “how you as a Facebook user can make changes to your Facebook dating profile”.