Facebook Dark Mode on iPhone Problems – iPhone users are still facing problems with Facebook dark mode. The Facebook dark mode is not so clear when it comes to iPhone devices. As of the time writing the Facebook dark mode is not available on iPhone 12pro, where it has always been.
If the Facebook dark mode is not available on your iPhone. Here is how you can fix it.
How to Fix the Facebook Dark Mode Problem On iPhone?
- Install and uninstall the app
- Access the apple app store to redownload the Facebook app
- Log in and check if the dark mode has appeared to check the Facebook dark mode; (tap on the three lines/hamburger icon at the menu bar, scroll down to settings and privacy, the dark mode should be there.)
- If the Facebook dark mode does not appear, then proceed to close the app by tapping the home button
- Swipe the Facebook app window away to dismiss it.
- Access your mobile device settings
- Scroll down and select Facebook
- Select the upload HD
- Toggle under the video section, make sure it’s turned on
- Do the same with the upload HD, toggle under the photo section.
- Reopen the Facebook app, you should have access to dark mode again
This will work if you are desperate for the Facebook dark mode for your Facebook interface.