Facebook Avatar for New Year – The new year is an event that everyone around the globe is excited about, this is a special season in the lives of everyone a season of joy, hope, and many more good things.
Many people are so happy that God has kept them to see the end of 2020 and the joy in the hearts cannot be over emphasized.
Some people will want to know how to create a new year avatar in celebration of a glorious year ahead and many achievements in advance.
New Year Avatar Creator – Create Facebook Avatar
This is because the New Year Facebook avatar creator was just recently rolled out by FacebookThis mak. es it the ‘newest kid in the block’ amongst Facebook’s recently rolled out features
Facebook avatars are cartoon characters designed to help you give more spark to your daily communications on Facebook.
They can be created to suit your facial appearance and appear just the way you like it. Once you have successfully created your avatar, you click on the ‘Share’ option and have it shared to your timeline or make it your account temporary or permanent profile picture.
Facebook New Year
One major tradition on Facebook every festive season is the availability of features that help users align with the celebration in question. Facebook gives its users different themes that actually makes it a delight for them to want to celebrate every festive season and events. Knowing that Facebook functions as a search engine make it easy for you to enter the theme you want. You can also create your very own avatar on Facebook using New Year frames.
How to Create a New Year Avatar on Facebook
Only Facebook users can create a New Year avatar of their own on Facebook. Now that you have a Facebook account, you can create your avatar for this amazing new year celebration without having any issues. This is how to go about it:
- Sign in your Facebook account on your computer using https://web.facebook.com
- On your recent Facebook profile picture, hover your mouse and click Update.
- Locate the image you want to use and select it.
- Next, click on Add Frame.
- In the search bar, enter the New Year related keyword from the list (E.g., Happy New Year)
- From the theme you selected, Facebook gets to filter the frame automatically.
- Choose the frame you want to use.
- Adjust your avatar to fit perfectly with the Christmas frame you selected.
- Next, select the Back to the previous avatar option and select time by clicking on the timeline (You have a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 1 week).
- To choose another time, select Customize and choose time and date.
- To apply the time, click Set.
- Once you are done with all the settings, click Use and your Facebook profile picture will appear with the new avatar. The images appear with the selected time to switch back to the previous avatar.
Using New year Facebook Avatar
You can use your uniquely created avatar on commenting on status, Facebook stories, as text posts with background and even as a temporary or permanent profile picture.
Using New Year Facebook Avatar Creator on Comments
Here is how to use Facebook avatar stickers on comments:
- Scroll to status and click on Comment
- Tap on the smiley emoji icon on the right of ‘write a comment’
- Click on the small avatar icon.
- Then click on one of your Facebook avatar stickers that you desire to add to the comment.
- Lastly, tap on the arrow icon to post your comment.