EPFL Summer Internship In Switzerland 2021 | Fully Funded – EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2021 | Fully Funded has been announced again. It is open for International EU/NON-EU students. This internship is for all undergraduate and graduate students, to help them take advantage of cutting-edge research projects with a 3 Months EPFL Summer Internship at one of the most prestigious university, Ecole Polytechnique Federal de Lausanne University in the world.
This fully-funded internship in Switzerland is open to students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering, and the field of Engineering, Science, and Technology, (Life Sciences, Biology, Biophysics, Chemistry Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, Quantitative Biology, and related fields. Participants will get the chance to learn new skills and to gain hands-on experience in their field of choice while collaborating with leading senior scientists.
This summer fellowship at EPFL offers a highly motivating learning experience. Fellowship recipients get to participate in the life of a research unit, which helps to solve problems that are usually part of a major research efforts. Students who are enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs are eligible to apply for this paid internship abroad. The internship starts on the 2nd-week of July. No IELTS Requirement & NO Registration Fee.
EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2021 | Fully Funded Details
Here are the details of the EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2021:
- Country: Switzerland
- University: Ecole Polytechnique federal de Lausanne University
- Internship Duration: 3 months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th November 2020
This internship spans within a period between two and three months (possibly but not necessarily including the 2nd week of July)
Here are the benefits that comes with EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland:
- Each student is entitled to CHF 1,600 CHF Per Month.
- Housing is reserved and paid for out of the stipends beforehand.
- Students are housed together either in Lausanne or Geneva according to their lab assignment.
- Students are either provided with single rooms or double rooms, and share kitchen and bathroom facilities with their fellow SRP participants.
- Most of the travel costs to and from Switzerland get reimbursed to students.
- A monthly living allowances of CHF 3,200 will be given for Sciences & Related Fields.
You will be required to upload a CV, University Transcripts, as well as a Letter of Motivation in PDF.
The following are the eligibility requirements an intending applicant must have:
- Ph.D. Students are not eligible
- Projects are offered competitively to students with excellent results.
- As at the time of application, applicants are to be enrolled in the 2nd year Bachelor or above.
- Fellowships are awarded to students enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
How To Apply For EPFL Summer Internship In Switzerland 2021 | Fully Funded
All applications are to be processed online. To apply, you are to visit the official website of the EPFL Internship. For Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering visit the official website to apply, and for Life Sciences & Related Fields visit the same.