How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook Mobile – Facebook is an online social media platform that allows people from different sphere of life to be connected together.
This site allows you to share different types of pictures, video, and messages It can also be used to promote your business. This platform has many features. Mark Zuckerberg was the founder of the website and the platform was established in 2004.
The platform facilitates and promotes interaction between friends and families globally. With this service, you can easily get in touch with your family and friends. You can hook up from the platform and many more. So just follow up to know more about this awesome platform.
Table of Contents
How to Delete all Timeline Photos on Facebook
- Open your browser and visit the Facebook website or click HERE.
- When you are on the site, click on the login button to log into your account.
- Provide your username and password so you could have access to log into your account.
- On your account page, go to your timeline and click on the menu button.
- You will be given options either delete or edit. Click on the delete option, you have successfully deleted your timeline photos.
How to Delete All Tagged Photos on Facebook
- Open any web browser and visit the Facebook official site or simply click HERE.
- Log into your Facebook account using your registered email/phone number and password.
- Go to your timeline and click on the activity log button.
- Click on the photo section then you can now use the checkbox to deselect all the tagged photos.
- Click on the report/remove tags key, after clicking you will be directed to a new page.
- On that page, you will be given options to request if you want to remove the photo from your Facebook, untag your account, and mark it as spam.
- When you are done with that click on the Continue button.
- Facebook will grant your request immediately all your tagged photos will be deleted.
Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook Mobile Uploads
Many users do have issues concerning how to delete photos on their mobile upload. This writes up will enlighten you more on how to delete photos from mobile upload. Follow the below guidelines to complete the deleting tasks with perfection.
- Visit Facebook official platform at www.facebook.com and log into your account by providing your user ID and password.
- The next step is to visit your account timeline then click on photos.
- Select the mobile upload button and click on the delete button. All the photos will delete instantly and if you wish to edit before deleting you also have the access to do so.
Chrome Extension Delete Facebook Photos
The chrome extension is like a tool used for deleting photos, posts etc. The extension enables users to delete posts shared by applications, photos, posts, activities, and posts shared to your friend’s walls … etc. Follow the below guide to know the steps on how to use chrome extension.
- Firstly, refresh your Facebook tab and run the extension from your browser bar.
- Select the photos, posts, activities you intended to delete and make sure you separate them by using a comma sign.
- You can now paste the selected post and others in “Exclude Posts” section.
- Enter the year you want the extension to delete, that is select the year you want to delete to which year. e.g. 2015 – 2020.