Facebook is an online social media and a platform for social interaction. Facebook provides a platform for various people from different places to meet and get to know each other well. Its services are accessed through devices that connect to the internet. Facebook has its uses for publicity and advertisement. Before you can have access to all these benefits, you must have a Facebook account. Without this account, you might not be to access Facebook.with a Facebook account you would be able to reconnect with your old friends, colleagues or mates. When people find the incentive not to use Facebook account permanently, they delete the Facebook account link.
Delete Facebook account link is an action to carefully think upon before executing it. This is before there are various things attached to deleting Facebook account link permanently. So there is a need for deep thinking whether to delete or not to delete Facebook link. To do this, there are steps and processes to follow. These steps would guide you to easily do so permanently and easily.
Things to Know Before Deleting Facebook Account Link
Before deleting your Facebook account link, you should know there are some things attached to the deleting of Facebook accounts. You might not delete your Facebook account link, you can just deactivate it. This would prevent the consequences that attach to you deleting your Facebook account link. Before you finally decide to delete your Facebook link, here are some things to note;
- When you delete your Facebook account link, your Facebook data also deletes as well.
- You also won’t be able to reactivate your account if the need to use your account later comes up.
- Facebook won’t be able to use your content anymore, because immediately you delete your Facebook, your content also deletes.
How to Delete Facebook Account link •Procedures/Steps
To do this, there are procedures you should follow so that you would be able to delete your Facebook account link permanently and easily. Below are the steps to follow.
- Connect your device to an internet connection and login into your Facebook account
- Click the top right of your Facebook page
- Then you click and click on your Facebook information at the left corner
- Click deactivation and deletion
- Then you choose delete account link and then continue to account deletion
- Enter your password for confirmation and click on delete account.
Adequately following the following procedure or process your Facebook account link would erase and delete permanently.