Delete Facebook Account from App – Do you know you can actually delete your Facebook account permanently or just wish to have some time out on the social media network? I believe this is what a lot of you are still thinking about when you don’t want to use the Facebook social media platform anymore. In the article, I will be focusing on how you can delete your Facebook account from the app’ will be discussing the account deletion process of the network.
Delete Facebook Account From App
If you want to delete your account on Facebook and deactivating your account on the site, there are two things to do. And many users and account holders do not know about this. When you delete on Facebook, it is permanent. This means that you cannot get access to this account again. The steps and processes involved here are irreversible.
What Happens If I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account?
When you delete your Facebook account what happens? You need an answer to this question before deleting your account. You should be aware that when a Facebook account is deleted your account on the platform will be lost forever. You may not be able to access the account contents when your account is completely deleted.
When you have logged in to your other apps with your Facebook login details, you may not be able to access those apps or platforms. In order to get access to those apps, you will need to contact the websites. Other messages you sent to your friends will still be visible to them.
How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently?
If you want to permanently delete your account vis Facebook app, the following steps below will guide you.
- Launch the Facebook app and click the menu icon in the right corner
- Scroll down the extended menu page and click setting and privacy.
- Choose setting and go to your Facebook information section.
- Click account ownership and control and select deactivation and deletion.
- Choose delete account and click continue to account deletion.
- Click delete account option by scrolling down the page.
- Insert your password and choose the continue tab.
- Click the menu icon in the Facebook app page in the bottom right corner
- Click setting and privacy and choose setting.
- Move to your Facebook information section and click account ownership and control.
- Then, click deactivation and deletion.
- Choose delete account and click the continue to account deletion option
- Click delete account and enter your password
- Choose continue and click delete account.
Note: your account deletion process will be completed in thirty days’ time.