Create a Facebook avatar for chat, Instagram, Twitter and more – If you have not created a Facebook avatar, you are still missing out on the beauty of avatar. The social network newest addition allows you to make a cartoon character version of yourself, which you can customize with different faces. Hairstyles and outfits. You can then use the avatar in your Facebook comments, stories, your profile picture, and Facebook Messenger chat windows. They are similar in style to Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji avatars.
As a plus, you can use your Facebook avatar as a sticker in apps like Snapchat, Twitter, Mail, and Instagram. If you are ready? Here is how you can create your own Facebook avatar on your iPhone ($599 at Apple) or Android phone immediately.
How to Create Facebook Avatar On iPhone Or Android Phones
1.launch the Facebook app on your phone and click the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It could be in the lower right corner in iOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
2. Scroll down and tap See More.
3. Choose Avatars.
4. Click Next and then Get Started.
5. Choose your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and tap Next.
6. follow the instruction to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long for a variety of styles. Once you’ve made your selection, tap the Color icon.
7. Next, you’ll move on to your avatar’s Face icon, where you’ll select the face shape, complexion and face lines.
8. When you have customized the face, click the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color. You can also add glasses.
9. Customize the nose and mouth now. choose your nose shape and then move on to your mouth shape. You can also add lip color and facial hair.
10. You can choose a body shape. Once you do this, you can choose an outfit that you like best. You can also choose to add a hat, scarf or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
11. When you have finished customizing your avatar, click the checkmark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and then Done.
When you have done this successfully you can now have a Facebook avatar that you can share with friends