Change my Facebook Password – A wicked hacker haven to hacked into your Facebook account will not only give you heartaches and headaches, it will tremendously make your life miserable and it could severely affect your business if your Facebook account has administrative access to your Facebook business page.
Most people use terrible passwords. If you’re one of them, you should change all your important passwords to something a lot more secure—and believe it or not, that includes Facebook.
Facebook may seem like a silly waste of time, but it has rapidly become a crucial service. If someone has an unauthorized access to your Facebook account, they will have a huge amount of your personal data, and can maybe log in to lots of other websites and services pretending to be you, and can even scam your friends. So, you should as a matter of fact, keep it always protected.
Change my Facebook Password or Changing your Facebook password only takes a few seconds, so it’s a good idea to change it whenever you suspect someone may have accessed your computer, or if you think your account has been compromised, or routinely change your Facebook Password every few months which is far better.
If you find viruses, malware, or spyware on your computer, it is a good to not only change your Facebook password but also change the password of every online you have accessed with your personal computer. If others have administrative access to your business page, remind them to keep their passwords secure as well.
You may ask how do I change my facebook password on my web browser
To change your facebook password on your web browser is quite simple and straight forward.
- Open up facebook on your favorite web browser, Log in to Facebook and click the gear icon in the top right corner of your Facebook page. Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu. The General Account Settings page opens.
- When you have got a strong password, click “Save Changes”. You will be asked if you want to stay logged in or logged out from all your other devices. If you think your account has been hacked, click on “Log Out of Other Devices”. Otherwise, you’re okay to go with Stay Logged In.
And there you go, your facebook password has been changed.
You may ask how do I Change my Facebook Password on my iOS or Android device.
- Tap the Facebook app on your phone and go to Settings > Account Settings. Next, go to Security and Login and select Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password and then your new password which you will be required to enter twice, after that tap “Save Changes” and your new password will be saved.
A good password is only just a part of having a secure Facebook account. You should also check out our guide on some of the other things you can do to make it as secure as possible.
If you’re struggling to remember your passwords or use secure ones, you should also consider using a password manager such as Dashlane, LastPass, 1Password, etc.
More Useful Post :
- Delete My Facebook Account
- Change Facebook Password
- Facebook Avatar Maker
- How to Delete Facebook Account without a password
- Delete Facebook Account permanently