BRISIN recruitment form 2020-2021 will be out shortly and those who wish to apply can now head over to the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria to fill out the form and apply. This is why it is necessary we bring you all that you need to know to succeed in other not to stay in the dark.
About BRISIN Nigeria
BRISIN officers help in combating inappropriate data management.
They also ensure that information management of the Federal Capital Territory is cool.
Once you are employed, it becomes your duty to educate members of the public generally on the proper use of data management.
You collect, store and distribute information to support the management of the economy.
BRISIN Recruitment Form 2020-2021 Requirements
Candidates will need the following to successfully get a BRISIN job;
- Masters & PhD Grade level 10 – 14
- HND / B.Sc /BA etc. Grade level 8 – 10
- ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
- SSCE / GCE / Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Candidate should possess WASC /SSCE /NECO with credits in not less than five (5) subjects including English.
- Candidate should not be less than 22 years and more than 40 years by 31st December 2019.
- BRISIN will give preference to candidates with degrees of the first and second class.
- You need to have a good knowledge of computer, as it will be an added advantage.
Important Things To Note About BRISIN Recruitment Form 2020-2021
Here are a few things to note before you apply for the BRISIN Recruitment 2020-2021.
- Check the BRISIN website regularly to stay updated on what’s current.
- Make sure you have all the necessary credentials handy.
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.brisin.gov.ng
- BRISIN Shortlisted candidates will get their names published shortly after
- Do not pay anyone who claims that help you get a BRISIN job.
How To Apply for BRISIN Recruitment 2020-2021
It’s easy to apply, just go to www.brisin.gov.ng
Note, however, that the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria form is not out yet. Once it’s out, we will keep updated on all you need to know through your registered mail. Thus, discard any fraudulent claims or rumors that are making the rounds with people claiming to have the form to avoid being scammed.
Those who are interested in collecting, storing and distributing data and information so as to support our country’s economy, can now grab this unique opportunity and make their dreams come true.