Best Relationship Podcasts Spotify – Everybody wants to be in love and nobody wants to talk about what it’s really like to find your way there or what it’s really like once you finally get there.
Whether it’s petty arguments, existential crises, heartbreak, or finding a new partner, love isn’t all fairy tales and couch cuddles. It’s real work to build a partnership. A lot of people love listening to sex and dating podcasts because they’re some of the few places that really explore the reality of relationships the good, the bad, and the painful and confusing.
The best relationship podcasts on Spotify really take time to iron out most of the relationship-related issues. Whether it’s advice columns or real stories from folks in the trenches of heartbreak or falling in love, each of these relationship podcasts helps to illuminate what it means to be intimate with others and what it teaches us about ourselves.
What’s even better: For those of you who are actively looking to improve your relationship status, some of these podcasts even offer up super solid advice for free. It’s a great way for you to just sit back, breathe, and for once, not be completely consumed by your own dating life.
High Rated Relationship Podcasts You Can Find On Spotify
Below are some of the top-rated relationship podcasts on Spotify;
- Savage Lovecast; If you’re familiar with the abbreviations “GGG,” “DTMFA,” and “CPOS,” you’re likely a Dan Savage fan already. Each weekly episode features a celebrity or expert guest, and finds Savage answering love and sex-related questions with the signature brand of no-nonsense counsel that made him, as he says, “America’s only advice columnist.”
- Where Should We Begin? With Esther Perel; Mating in Captivity author Esther Perel may be one of the best-known couples’ therapists in the world, and listeners bear witness to her masterful skills on Where Should We Begin? In each episode, a different couple sits down to spill the details of their troubled relationship as listeners, we get to learn something as we eavesdrop.
- The Endless Honeymoon Podcast; Married comedians Moshe Kasher and Natasha Leggero are ready to take your calls and spill your submitted secrets, as they draw upon their own relationship experience to answer questions like “is it okay to booty call my ex?” and “should I let him go to Burning Man alone?” A comedian-heavy roster of visitors join to advise—often, they’re other couples, such as 2021 guests Ronan Farrow and Jon Lovett.
Other High Rated Relationship Podcasts You Can Find On Spotify
- Modern Love; Anyone familiar with the New York Times’ long-running Modern Love column or the Amazon series it inspired will be a fan of the re-launched podcast. Hosted by editors Daniel Jones and Miya Lee, and typically featuring celebrity narrators, you’ll find quirky stories about love in all forms. They’re often followed by a chat with the author about what’s happened since.
- Love Letters; this podcast from the Boston Globe advice columnist Meredith Goldstein has a theme every season; season 4’s is “Love at Any Age,” while season 3’s was “How Do You Know?” Each episode is loosely related to that theme, offering a well-told love story that may inspire you to keep your own heart open.
- I Do Podcast; Chase and Sarah Kosterlitz have been married for over 10 years, and there I Do Podcastaims to give young couples the tools to have the best union possible. Their interview-format pod welcomes a different expert each week, and with nearly 300 episodes under their belt, they’ve likely addressed an issue you may be grappling with.
- Relationships are like living things; they need to be nurtured in order to thrive, and poor care brings them to an early end. However long your bond lasts, the good news is that every relationship is a learning experience.