Avatar on Facebook App – How to Edit Your Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar Not Showing
Last week, avatar on Facebook app was released by Facebook which enables users make a cartoon image of themselves. The feature is available now, and there are millions of different customizations available to make your avatar look like you do in real life, only that it comes in a cartoon form.
Avatar on Facebook App
The Facebook avatar is quite similar to Snap’s Bitmoji or Apple’s Animoji and it only takes about 10 minutes to set it up. Once your avatar has been set up, you can use the avatar version of yourself as a sticker in comments, stories, and messages on Facebook. Within the app, you can share your avatar directly to your feed or set it as a temporary profile picture.
This is how to set up avatar on Facebook:
Avatar on Facebook App Setup
- Open the Facebook app
- Click at the button on the bottom right corner with the three lines and scroll over to ‘See More’ and choose ‘Avatars’
- Go through with the prompts. You will be asked to choose a skin tone, hair style, as well as other style features.
- If you can’t find all the options, click on the bar above the options and below your avatar in progress.
- Thereafter, you can choose the eye shape, eyebrows, nose shape, body shape and your outfit, among other customizations.
- After setting up your avatar the way you want it to look like, click the checkmark in the upper right corner. Now there’s also a selfie button below it to enable you compare how it looks to a photo of your face.
How to Use Facebook Avatar in Messenger – Avatar on Facebook App
After setting up your avatar and you are satisfied with the results, you can share your creation with your friends and family. Avatars can be shared via Messenger in the form of personal stickers.
Here is how to use it:
- From the avatars landing page, click on the second of three buttons at the top right corner.
- You will navigated to the sticker menu where you have a total of 50 stickers featuring your avatar.
- Click on any sticker and you will be asked to send it through Messenger.
- Choose the person you want to send the avatar to and you will then see it pop up in your conversation
How to Share Your Avatar Directly to Your Feed or Set it as a Temporary Profile Picture
- Head back to the avatar section of the Facebook app by going to the menu.
- Then click on the See More and Avatars, and you will see your avatar there ready to be engaged.
- At the upper right corner there will be three icons.
- Click on the arrow button and a menu will be displayed.
- Select Set as Profile Picture from the menu.
- Next select a pose from the list and a background you would like for your profile photo.
- Then click on Next
- In case you want your profile picture to be temporary, click on the 7 Days option.
- If you want it to be permanent, choose the Save option.
On iOS, you can download your stickers as transparent PNG picture files, have them shared on WhatsApp, assign them to contacts or even have them emailed around.
How to Edit Your Facebook Avatar
If you want to change your avatar’s clothing or that you want to spice up its looks, making a change is easy. All you have to do is head back to the avatar section and click on the icon with the pencil in the upper right corner of the screen. You will be directed back to the creation screen where you can play around with all of the options again.
Related Search We have done or coming up with soon, so you can copy and search
Avatar on Facebook messenger, Avatar on Facebook, Avatar on Facebook profile, avatar on Facebook not working, Avatar on Facebook not showing, create avatar on Facebook, Make avatar on Facebook, my avatar on Facebook, new avatar on Facebook, change avatar on Facebook,