The IMT (Institute Of Management and Technology) Enugu, is glad to announce to its intending applicants that the management of the institution is now making sales of the IMT Post UTME form 2019 screening exercise online for admission into its ND (National Diploma) full time study programme stated for the 2019/2020 academic session.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT IMT POST UTME 2019
- The IMT Post UTME form 2019 is now on sale and online.
- The IMT Post UTME 2019 screening exercise would be a CBT (Computer Based Test)
- The IMT Post UTME 2019 screening exercise commences as from Monday the 12TH of August, 2019 to Friday the 16TH of August, 2019 starting by 8: am daily.
- The IMT Post UTME 2019 screening exercise is opened to all prospective candidates who had a minimum score of 120 and above in the JAMB 2019 UTME.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IMT POST UTME
Applicants are advised to immediately commence registration after making use of the following procedure:
- Applicant should log on to www.imt.edu.ng and proceed by clicking on the “ONLINE PORTAL” button. Then likewise click the “APPLY” button at the top right corner of the webpage.
- Applicants can now fill in their details in the application form.
- Applicant should verify the supplied data on the summary page of the form to ensure the accuracy of their information before submission
- Applicant should make INTERSWITCH as payment option by selecting it then proceed to generating an INVOICE containing an RRR (REMITA) number.
- Then applicant can now proceed to ANY authorized BANK to pay the sum of N2000 (two thousand Naira) only which is the application fee through the INTERSWITCH platform under the ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates could likewise make payment using their bank credit or debit cards through the Quick teller IMT link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- Upon payment, applicant should return to the institution official website portal: www.imt.edu.ng to print the application form.
- All applicant must provide an Email address and phone number which is valid.
- All applicants should note that all applications should be completely filled and submitted online before the 4TH of September, 2019
THE IMT POST UTME 2019 SCREENING TIME TABLE
Applicants are to refer to the use of the screening timetable for their respective screening dates
The IMT POST UTME 2019Screening Exercise will commence as from Monday the 9TH of September, 2019 and end on Friday the 13TH of September, 2019 as screening starts by 8:00 am daily.
|MON 09/09/2019||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||
|SCHOOL OF FINACIAL STUDIES||ACCOUNTANCY||
|TUES 10/09/2019||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE||
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART||
|ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN|
|WED 11/09/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|THUR 12/09/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||COMPUTER SCIENCE||
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||
|FRI 13/09/2019||SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS||ENGLISH/MATHS ECONOMICS|
The screening exercise for respective candidates is by CBT (Computer Based Test).
APPLICANTS MUST COME WITH THEIR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
IN CONCLUSION IMT POST UTME FORM 2019/2020
For further online APPLICATION SUPPORT, applicants are advised to contact: 07016705460; 08167090026; or could send an email to the IMT support team via: email@example.com.
We wish you good luck as you apply and prepare for the screening exercise. You can leave you thoughts in the comment session on this article we would attend to it all.