DELSU Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Application process. If you have been on the lookout for the DELSU direct entry form 2019/2020 am glad to let you know that you are at the right place.
The DELSU governing body here by invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the DELSU (Delta State University) 2019/2020 academic session through the Direct Entry mode.
- Application for the DELSU direct entry 2019/2020 academic session programme starts from 8TH of July, 2019 and application closes on the 7TH of August, 2019.
- Likewise the DELSU direct entry screening exercise will take place from Wednesday the 14TH of August, 2019 to Monday the 19TH of August, 2019.
Table of Contents
What Is 2019/2020 Delsu Direct Entry Admission Eligibility Criteria?
How To Apply For 2019 Delsu Direct Entry Admission
All Candidates are expected to visit the university official registration website page via: www.delsuonline.com to simply generate their virtual PIN digits with a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000).
Candidate are required to make their Payment through any of the following banks.
- The Unity Bank
- The Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Candidates should also ensure their Jamb Reg Number and respective Names are correctly inputted as errors would not be tolerated by the university.
How To Generate The 2019 Delsu Direct Entry Candidate Virtual Pin
- Candidate are required to simply log on to www.delsuonline.com
- Then Click “Apply for Admission” button
- After which click the “Start” button
- Candidate is the required to click the “Select screening exercise” button
- The click on the “Apply” button to proceed
- Applicant should then complete the registration form with their valid JAMB Reg Number
- After which applicant can now click to Submit the form and then generate their virtual PIN
- Proceed to printing out the generated PIN
- Go to any of the banks specified to make payment or make the Payment online
- Once payment is made, candidate should return to delsuonline.com then print out their acknowledgement Slip
All Candidates are simply advised to make use the generated virtual PIN for payment immediately, the generated virtual PIN becomes invalid 6 (Six) hours after generation.
Respective candidates are advised simply to read through the displayed instructions at the front webpage of the university official website before the form completion.
Candidates are simply required to enter a valid phone number and an Email address with which the University will inform them of the screening date and venue.
- All Candidates are required to show up with photocopies of their documents e.g. Their Direct Entry registration slip, OND, SSCE/WASC result, A ‘level, Local Government of Origin, NCE and Birth certificate.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
All individual applicants and respective guardians and or parents are strongly advised to simply contact the university through text messaging using source more needed information using the University’s website www.delsu.edu.ng or www.delsuonline.com.