The Amazon Subscribe And Save helps by committing to purchase some items you require on daily basis. Users can get household goods delivering to them automatically at a discounted price.
Do you want to save your time and some money while shopping? Then you should consider reading about the Amazon Subscribe And Save program.
This program has a great advantage on Amazon Prime members. This program offers them free shipping. Instead of doing a self-ordering of regular items bought daily, an Amazon account can help automatically ordering those items.
If you agree to make multiple purchases over time, Amazon will offer you between a 5-15% discount on your items subscribed to.
The Amazon Subscribe And Save are convenient, and when you subscribe to an item you don’t need to remind Amazon to purchase it. This means that users can get their regular ordered items delivered automatically.
This program is great for necessary home-use items like trash bags, paper goods, and cleaning items. It is also an excellent idea for daily things like coffee and toothpaste.
Amazon Subscribe And Save Setup
This process is easy to undergo. You can choose Amazon Subscribe And Save on items were available as an option when added to the cart. Follow the steps below to set up the account:
- Launch your web browser and go to amazon.com.
- Log in to your Amazon account or you can sign up. Navigate to the Account $ Lists section, and click on Sign In. then you can enter your login details.
- Search for an item you want to buy and want it to be delivered automatically.
- Select Subscribe & Save in the pricing options section on the item.
- Under the subscription price, you can access an option to change the quantity and set the delivery schedule.
- After you are set, select the Subscribe now option.
- On the checkout screen, you can edit your payment or delivery option.
- And hot the Place your order option to finalize your subscription.
How To Manage Amazon Subscribe & Save
After setting the Subscribe & Save option, users can adjust the settings or manage whatsoever they desire to see or change:
- open the Amazon platform at amazon.com.
- Click on Account & Lists, then select Subscribe & Save Items.
- The next page will display your upcoming deliveries listed at the top section. And suggested items at the bottom section.
- You can select an item to edit the subscription.
- The next window will display an option to change the delivery schedule and quantity. From this page, you can cancel a subscription.
- Once you have finished making your adjustments, you can click on Save the changes.