Update: Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Admiralty University of Nigeria ADUN in Delta state has started the sales of its 2021/2022 academic session UTME screening application form. Below I will be listing the courses required and how to Apply for your post UTME form.
Carefully follow every guide here on the post; Admiralty University of Nigeria Degree Programmes hereby invites applicants for admission into Admiralty University of Nigeria Degree Programmes via UTME and Direct Entry for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Admiralty University Degree Courses
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Literature
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. Sc. International Relations
- Tourism Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
Faculty of Science
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B. Sc. Information Systems
- B. Sc. Information Technology
- B. Sc. Industrial Physics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Maths
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Naval Architecture and Ship Construction
- B. Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B. Eng. Welding Engineering
Faculty of Law
- LL. B.
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Private and Business Law
- Property Law
- Public and Constitutional Law
Faculty of Maritime Studies
- B. Sc. Nautical Science
- B. Sc. Navigation Technology
- B. Sc. Port Management
Faculty of Entrepreneurship
Requirement for Admiralty University Admission Process
The admission process into Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) is presently Open to applicants basic
Qualification and subjects to written/oral exams will be determined by the university official. The admission is open for every with any discrimination such as Gender, ethnic group Creed religion, or disability.
Note: That every applicant must be up to 16 years and above.
Below is the basic requirement for admission into Admiralty University of Nigeria.
- Admission must be through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board)
- For those seeking admission into 100 Level courses (via UTME), Applicant: must obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects, at not more than two (2) sittings, including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subject.
- For Direct Entry Applicants to 200 Level, the applicant must obtain up to five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field depending;
- For candidates who meet the basic requirement for admission must go through the screening process which will be conducted by the university.
- No transfer student will be accepted by the university until after the first two years of its existence.
How To Apply For Admiralty University Post UME Form 2021/202
If you are an interested candidate and you score Above 160 the UTME should Kindly use the Link below to Apply
Applicants with over 160 scores in the 2021 UTME but ADUN was not your first choice on institute can as well Apply with the above link.
Every candidate who made it through and met all requirements for admission for their chosen degree programmes will be contacted when it’s time.
Sure the post helped you, if you don’t need it, share it on any of the social media using the social media button on the page so as to help others… Thank and God bless as you do so