Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal – There have been times where you wish you can withdraw from an ATM without your ATM card; this could be because you forgot your card or maybe you lost it.
You can withdraw money from your ATM without your access bank card as long as the ATM is quick teller enabled using access bank cardless withdrawal. Access bank is one of the biggest and popular banks in Nigeria over the years the bank has expanded by acquiring both diamond band and intercontinental bank.
In this article, I will be discussing how you can withdraw with the access bank cardless withdrawal.
Access bank cardless withdrawal using USSD
You can use the USSD method without using your access back ATM card.
- Dial *901# from your mobile device
- Select other services
- Choose cardless withdrawal from the option
- Choose 1 for self withdrawal & 2 for third party withdrawal.
- Select account
- Provide the amount you wish to withdraw (minimum of 1,000 naira and maximum of 20,000)
- Follow the instruction
- You will receive a code for successful withdrawal
- Access a cardless enabled ATM close to you
- Select 0 to perform a cardless withdrawal
- Select access money and provide your phone number, amount requested for withdrawal and the transaction code received and press continue.
- You can proceed to receive your cash
Access bank cardless withdrawal using access bank mobile app
You can also perform the cardless withdrawal via the access bank app, follow the instructions below:
- Access your mobile bank
- Tap on cardless withdrawal
- Select your account
- Provide the amount of money you wish to withdraw
- Provide your one-time password sent to your device
- Input your pin
- You will receive a transaction code for successful withdrawal
- Proceed to carry out your cardless withdrawal with a cardless enabled ATM
Access bank cardless withdrawal via access bank agent
- Visit any money agent near your
- Dial *903# from your mobile device
- Select your withdrawal money option
- Select your agent withdrawal option
- Provide the amount, agent code
- Validate the transaction with your PIN
- You will receive an SMS that your transaction has been processed
- Retrieve your cash from your agent
These are the three methods to withdraw without your ATM