Dating on Facebook App – Looking for love in the wrong places? Dating on Facebook app has been designed to help Facebook you find love using the Facebook platform. Why this has been suggested as one of the ideal sites for you, is because here you are matched with people who share the same interest with you. The dating feature is placed separately from your normal Facebook profile and is free and simple to use.
Dating on Facebook App Online
Dating on Facebook app is an online dating site on Facebook. It enables users find love through the use of filters for results, based on age, religion, location etc. This dating app, also matches you with others within a 100 km range and offers you love through the app via what you love and the people who like the same things as you.
Now the amazing thing about dating on Facebook app is that the dating is still within the platform, even though it does not use the same profile. Via the app, you can create a separate dating profile and message those you want to separately also. Your dating profile and conversation won’t get shared with others outside the dating service, and the app will just walk you through creating your dating profile.
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook dating app is not a standalone app, rather it is ingrained into the official Facebook app. This means you don’t need to download a separate app in order to use the dating feature. Once you are done creating your profile, your activities and conversations will be done via the app.
The dating app is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices even though those who use computers will not be able to access the dating feature. If you can’t find the feature, it means it has not yet been rolled out to your region, as the app has not yet been made available globally.
Dating on Facebook App Requirements
Like any other dating sites out there Facebook dating app also comes with its own fair share of restrictions, and they include the following:
- Intending users must be at least 18 and above.
- You must be a Facebook user with an active account to be able to use the dating app.
- You must create a separate dating profile account which is different from your normal account.
Dating on Facebook App Tips
You should never leave yourself unguarded no matter how well you think you know or trust the dating app site. Now the dating site is free, so that means Facebook will never ask you to pay to get matched. So now here are some tips we have outlined for you to consider when finding love on the dating site:
- Do not send money to anyone who asks to be paid before you can get matched.
- Do not schedule a physical meeting with someone who you barely know without intimating either your friend or family.
- Certain information like your password, financial information, phone number or house address should not be shared on the site with people who you barely know.
- Be on the look out for scammers, who use fake or compromised account to communicate with unsuspecting users.
- Study and know people better before you commit.
- If you are not comfortable chatting with someone, you can have them blocked or better still report them.
- If you are meeting up with someone you met online, then you should intimate your family or friends.
Accessing Facebook Dating
Currently Facebook dating is not rolled out in many locations. For the locations that the feature has been rolled out to, you will need to create a profile to use it. You will not be able to access the dating feature if you do not have a Facebook account, thus if you do not have one, you need to create an account. If you do not have a Facebook account, use this simple steps to create one:
- Simply click open the Facebook application on your iOS or Android device.
- On the create account form,, key in your first name and surname, and choose ‘Next’.
- Fill out your birthday using the options offered.
- Enter your number and email to sign up.
- Choose your gender and set a password
- Then click on the ‘Sign Up’ link to have your account created.
After your account has been created, then you will need to verify your account. You can use the code or email that would be sent to you by Facebook.
- Log into your account by filling out your number or email and password
- Then click on ‘Login’.
Your profile would get displayed on your smartphone immediately. From there you can access the dating feature.
Creating a Profile on Dating on Facebook App
Creatinga Facebook app is simple and free. To create:
- Update your Facebook app to the latest version.
- Facebook Dating will pop up on your News Feed tabs represented with a ‘Heart’ icon.
- Click on the icon, in order to opt in and create a profile.
- Key in some personal details about yourself like religion, height, job title, education, etc.
- Upload your photo and profile picture
- You will be prompted to include your gender and gender of the people you would love to be matched with.
- Once you are done filling out the form, click on ‘Create Profile’, to have your profile created.
- Thereafter you would be matched with those you are interested in.
- Once you find someone you are interested in, you don’t need to use a swiping motion. All you have to do, is comment on the person’s dating profile. And if you are not interested, you can actually pass.
You never can tell where love will meet you, all you have to do is try, and you can actually try using the dating on Facebook app platform which is actually designed to help you find that one right person that would complete you. Who knows what you might find. Give it a try!!!.