Create Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar Creator – Still new to the term Facebook avatar creator?, you are not alone, I will guide on how to create your own Facebook Avatar.
As we speak, many have either not heard of the term before, or have heard of the term, but do not know how create Facebook Avatar. Why so?
Facebook Avatar Creator – Create Facebook Avatar
This is because Facebook avatar creator was just recently rolled out by Facebook just last week. This makes it the ‘newest kid in the block’ amongst Facebook’s recently rolled out features.
Facebook avatars are cartoon characters designed to help you give more spark to your daily communications on Facebook.
They can be created to suit your facial appearance and appear just the way you like it. Once you have successfully created your avatar, you click on the ‘Share’ option, and have it shared to your timeline or make it your account temporary or permanent profile picture.
Facebook Avatar Creator App and How To Update Facebook Avatar 2020
Now understand that there is no official Facebook avatar creator app used to create Facebook Avatar . The Facebook official app is what is referred to as the Facebook app.
So if you already have a Facebook app, that’s all you need as long as the app you have is the updated Facebook app version version. Thus you can use your Facebook app to carry out all your Facebook needs.
How to Use the Facebook Avatar Creator To Create Facebook Avatar
Creating an avatar is simple and straightforward, and I will be giving you the simple steps you need in creating one.
- Tap open the official Facebook app on your device and log into your account.
- Click on the hamburger menu icon and tap on ‘See More’
- Follow it up by tapping on ‘Avatars’ from the options displayed below.
- Then click on ‘Next’, and the ‘Get Started’ tab.
- Have your avatar fully customized by selecting your desired skin tone, hair style, eye lash, nose and if you want lip color. You can also add glasses if you want to give additional features.
- Once you have fully customized your avatar, click on the check mark icon at the top of the screen.
- Then press the ‘Done’ option to complete your avatar creation process.
After creating your avatar on Facebook, you can click on the sticker icon on the comment box and then on your avatar to use it. To edit, simply click on the pencil icon.
How to Edit Facebook Avatar
If you are tired of using the same avatar feature over and over again, you can edit your Facebook to give it a new tweak. Here is how to do it:
- Tap on the Facebook app on your device
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right side of the app home screen.
- Select See More from the drop down menu
- On the drop down menu, click on avatar and choose the pencil icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose any desired change you want to add your avatar
- Then, click on the checkmark at the top right corner of your screen after you are done making the changes.
Using Your Facebook Avatar
You can use your uniquely created avatar on commenting on status, Facebook stories, as text posts with background and even as a temporary or permanent profile picture.
Using Facebook Avatar Creator on Comments
Here is how to use Facebook avatar stickers on comments:
- Scroll to status and click on Comment
- Tap on the smiley emoji icon on the right of ‘write a comment’
- Click on the small avatar icon.
- Then click on one of your Facebook avatar stickers that you desire to add to the comment.
- Lastly, tap on the arrow icon to post your comment.
Now that’s how it’s done. Simple right?